With over 756 million users in over 200 countries and territories worldwide, LinkedIn has made a name for itself in both the professional sphere and the world of social media. If so many people are scrolling through and using the platform every day – it must be important, right? Right! Whether networking with fellow business owners, making a name for yourself or promoting your business – it is crucial to have a presence on this platform.
LinkedIn is the #1 platform for B2B lead generation and 4/5 users are decision-makers. This is the platform to be on to grow your business.
What can you do to make the best of your LinkedIn?
- Optimize your Page
- Adding more detail to your page provides visitors with information about your business and improves your ranking in Google and LinkedIn search results. And completed pages get 30% more views!
- Use your Brand Voice
- Similar to other social platforms and your website, ensure that your copy has a similar voice. With your posts, make sure your rhetoric is inviting, kind, and informative – leave your audience wanting more.
How to Improve your Brand’s Credibility:
- Post Quality Content
- LinkedIn is still a social media platform, meaning that it’s incredibly saturated and full of noise. Post content professionals in your industry are looking for, make it attention-grabbing and most importantly, add value.
- Be Personal
- People gravitate towards people, it’s in our nature. People want to know your story – how your company grew, whether it was started in your parent’s garage or your dorm room – share your story with your audience.
- Involve your Employees
- This is so crucial to running your business – ensure that your employees are engaging with any content that is posted so that their network will see it.
Treat LinkedIn as you would any other social media platform – plan your content, ensure your content adds value, and engage with your network. LinkedIn is the place to establish your personal brand and your company, follow these steps to continue growing!