Calling All Nutritionists
What you will receive
The Lucky Iron Fish, a simple and effective cooking tool that fortifies your daily meals with extra iron without causing any side effects or impacting the taste of the dish.
Vegan friendly and reusable for 5 years.
Do you or your clients struggle with low iron levels? If you are physically active, menstruate regularly, and/or eat a plant-based diet, chances are you may have a hard time meeting your daily iron needs. Our cooking tool, the Lucky Iron Fish, was designed to make iron intake easier. It is easy to use and is clinically proven to be effective at improving iron levels. Simply add it to any boiling liquid for 10 minutes to get a majority of your daily required iron. Most adults need 8-18 mg of iron per day. A portion of every sale is used to help undernourished communities around the world.
A FEW NOTES:
- Use the Lucky Iron Fish in liquid-based dishes where all of the liquid is consumed (i.e., do not use with pasta where the iron-fortified liquid will be drained out).
- Do not pair the Lucky Iron Fish (or any iron source) with dairy, coffee, or teas, as they can block iron absorption.
- You can fortify daily dishes such as soups, stews, rice, oatmeal, etc.
- Please read the product manual closely before using it.
Iron deficiency is the world’s largest nutritional challenge, impacting over 2 billion people. Lucky Iron Fish is on a mission to help make it a thing of the past. We are a Canadian social enterprise dedicated to helping people all over the world consume iron more easily. Our signature product was born out of doctorate research in rural Cambodia from a Canadian university. The product went through many iterations before being finalized as a “Fish,” which is a symbol of good luck in Cambodian culture!
When concerned about any supplementation regime, we always recommend that you talk to your healthcare professional.
Calling All Nutritionists
Please talk about the health benefits of increasing iron in one's diet!
We are looking for 1 x IG reel. Please repost the reel on your story with the link to the website.
Content must be:
- Bright + high resolution
- You showing how simple Lucky Iron Fish is to use
- You with the product
Nice to have:
- A selfie with the product
#luckyironcrew, #luckyironfish, #irondeficiency, #ironsupplement, #creatorco
To use the Lucky Iron Fish, add it to 4 cups of boiling liquid (soup, sauce, or any liquid-based dish) for 10 minutes. This will add 6-8mg of tasteless iron that is easy to absorb and does not cause any side effects.
Call to action to shop:
- On your post, tell your followers to check out your story to buy their own Lucky Iron Fish!
- On your story repost, please provide the link to the website: https://www.luckyironfish.com/?utm_source=creatorco&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=ironintakeeasier
Use these images to help guide your content's artistic direction.